Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8.26.08: Are Hoes and Housewives the Same?

"But what's the difference between what we do and what a married woman does? A wife has to spread her legs, take care of the children and do things for her husband to get what she wants from that man. To be able to use the credit card(s), get her hair and nails done, and make the marriage work. Funds are still being exchanged. And if she isn't doing her job, he's coming to look for me! A husband is a woman's pimp. Because at the end of her name is HIS NAME..."
said a PROSTITUTE on a talk show.

So my ladies and gentlemen:


Is there any truth to that statement?

3 comments:

ladii_re said...

When you marry a man you don't have to give up the goods to get ur way. If he loves you (which I hope was the reason you married) he is going to willingly provide for you and his family. I think that prostitute was looking to make herself sound better. A hoe and wife are not the same...Wife goes home to 1 man (I hope) a hoe goes to a motel with any man who flashes cash...Hoes one night..wives are every night...She def has it twisted!! Lol.

Angelisa Josalisa said...

I can feel a ring of truth in there.
However the honor a married woman receives can never mimic the abuse prostitutes must face every day. So I'll say this statement is truly pessimistic.

vlester said...

Hoes and ousewives are so very different. I am neither a hoe or a housewive but I know there is a difference. A wife has 1 man (hopefully) and a hoe freaks MANY men and just don't give a fuc?.